19 дек. 2019 г.

Orinoco

Jack Ryan 2×3


Coyote: What's your .... call sign? Mine's Coyote. And that, uh, piece of shit over there, that's Disco.
Marcus: Black Mamba.
Coyote: Like Uma Thurman in, uh, Kill Bill?
Marcus: No, like Kobe.
Coyote: Yeah, that sucks. Not gonna work. You're a boat guy, right?
Marcus: Yeah, SWCC.
Coyote: All right. So, you, uh, you're a driver?... Uber. That's your name.

Marcus: ...So, I can be Black Mamba now?
Coyote: We'll upgrade you to Uber Select.

Jack Ryan: These damn mosquitoes. They're not even touching you.
Jim Greer: I'm a Louisiana boy.
Jack Ryan: In Turkey, you said you were from Cincinnati.
Jim Greer: ... I'm from Belle Chasse, just outside of New Orleans. Got the bayou in my veins.
Jack Ryan: Well, that doesn't really matter 'cause mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide, not place of origin.
Jim Greer: Well, contrary to popular opinion, mosquitoes have tremendous visual acuity. They love color. ... They don't fuck with me because they know the truth.
Jack Ryan: What is the truth?
Jim Greer: I bite back.

And you, Mr. Doctor of Economics, who never sent me a fucking stock tip.
Jack Ryan: The secret is to get yourself a really good S&P 500 index fund.

Jim Greer: ... Then we go home. No one will ever know that we were even here.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий