16 дек. 2019 г.

The One with the Fake Monica

Friends 1×21


Rachel: What do you think?
Monica: Lots of things.

The Teacher: That's all right. You can come up to the front and dance with me.
Monica: Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare?

Ross: I just gotta get him into a zoo. How do you get a monkey into a zoo?
Phoebe: I know that one!.. No, that's popes into a Volkswagen.

Rachel: Go, Monana!

Rachel: Well, you ladies are not the only ones living the dream. I get to go pour coffee for people I don't know.

Joey: You know there already is a Joseph Stalin?
Chandler: You're kidding!
Joey: Apparently, he was this Russian dictator who slaughtered all these people! You'd think you would've known that!
Chandler: You'd think I would've...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий