10 дек. 2019 г.

407 Proxy Authentication Required

Mr. Robot 4×7


Fernando Vera: I'm all emotional and shit. Told myself I'd keep it cool, you know. Told myself I wouldn't do no fanboy shit like this, but I'm sorry, dude. I just have so much respect for your ass, it makes me all... Yo, what's that word those weird-ass Hasids use for this shit?
Javi: Mm, "verklempt"?
Fernando Vera: That's it, verklempt.

Mr. Robot: Settle in, this looks like it's gonna be a long one...

Fernando Vera: ...And then it hit me why I was feeling empty that whole time. Home isn't where you from. It's... where you supposed to be.

Fernando Vera: So tell me, how do we get him out? How does this voodoo shit work, exactly? Do we say "Mr. Robot" three times in the mirror? Rub a lamp? Roll your eyes back, play Bob Marley, light some candles?

Mr. Robot: You wanna talk? Let's talk.
Fernando Vera: How do I know it's you? I didn't see no puff of smoke.

Peanuts: What kind of name is Mr. Robot anyway? Some Nickelodeon bullshit, man.

Mr. Robot: I'm not someone you push around with a gun. I am the gun. So yeah, you gotta convince me.

Fernando Vera: I wanna own every corner of this city. I want them all pushing my product. And I mean everyone, not just no drug dealers. Every business, every storefront, every billboard in this city, every train in every tunnel, every pig in blue. From the night whores walking the streets to the day whores on the Upper East Side, from the rapists down in lockup to the ones in the high-rises. I wanna roll five boroughs into one Dominican blunt, smoke that shit as I count my cash and ash on these Warbuckses' white, bald heads. That is my master vision, and that... Mr. Robot, is what I want. I wanna own this island.
Mr. Robot: So let me see if I got this... You wanna get into real estate. Is that it? Is that what all this is about?

Mr. Robot: In your word salad, I heard something about drug dealing. Thing is, Pfizer and Eli are a few billion ahead of you, and they can buy your death with the same half-cent it costs them to make a pill.


Mr. Robot: You wanna get into billboards? Download Photoshop. Make yourself a cute portfolio. Stores, with the debt everyone's in, I'm sure they'll gladly give 'em to you, in which case, you'll just be owned by their banks. Trains are even more bankrupt, and don't even get me started on the NYPD. Even that blunt you wanna roll is gonna be marked up by Big Tobacco itself. Point is, this city's one big, fat credit card bill, and you wanna pay it, all so you can, what, be another suit with a mortgage? Unless you're after a monopoly on stupidity, please tell me you have more.

Fernando Vera: How much we talking?
Mr. Robot: Even asking that means you're thinking too small. Behind every great fortune, there lies a great crime. That is the corporate motto of these United States. You wanna oink-oink with all the other capitalist pigs? It's not about how much money. It's about robbing money itself...
Fernando Vera: And you can do that for me?

Elliot: I don't give a shit about money. I just wanna take it from them.

Mr. Robot: He's not supposed to know!
Elliot: Know what?

Mr. Robot: I can't protect you anymore...

Fernando Vera: This ain't a death. Elliot, you've been reborn.

Fernando Vera: ...And now that you know the truth... You can use it.

Fernando Vera: This shit you went through, most people don't know pain like that. They never will. And if they did, it would end them. But the people who dig in, the ones who keep surviving, those are the ones you can't beat. Those are the ones no one can beat. Because once you've weathered a storm like yours... You become the storm. You are the storm. And it's the rest of the world that needs to run for cover.

Elliot: I just... I don't wanna be alone anymore.
Fernando Vera: Hey. You're not alone. I see you now.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий