9 дек. 2019 г.

Standing Sam

Atypical 3×2


Sam: Molting looks painful...

Zahid: I wear suspenders now. You can always trust a guy in suspenders.

Sam: I'm not a penguin. I'm a bee.

Sam: I wonder if molting penguins stand in front of other penguins and get embarrassed about all their feathers falling out.... The thing is, as a penguin, you really have no choice.

Sam: I'm Standing Sam.

Sam: The thing about molting is... you just have to get through it.

Elsa: Dorms? On campus? Not home?

Sam: When a penguin molts, they're no longer waterproof... forcing them away from the place they feel most at home.

Sam: Molting requires that you look a lot worse before you can look better.

Sam: Even though every penguin molts, they rarely molt together. It's universal but lonely.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий