5 дек. 2019 г.

Board Girls

South Park 23×7


P.C. Principal: Okay! Okay! We know... "Mulan" is outdated in creating straw dog characters to talk about trans issues. Daddy's turning it off.

VP Strong Woman: We've really come a long way breaking down gender binary bigotry, and I hope I can especially inspire some of my girl students here.
P.C. Principal: Or those who identify as girls.
VP Strong Woman: Yes, or those who identify as girls.

Heather Swanson: I'm not here to talk about my transition. I'm here to kick some fucking ass... I'm gonna roll up the other women here, and I'm gonna smoke 'em. I am the strongest woman this state has ever seen!

VP Strong Woman: Uh, good luck, Heather.
Heather Swanson: Luck is for dudes.

P.C. Principal: I guess she... just started identifying as a woman a few weeks ago. Doesn't really s-seem fair.
VP Strong Woman: Just don't. You'll upset the PC Babies.

Eric Cartman: Every single game we play, they, like, figure out all the rules and they use the rules to, like, make us look stupid.
Butters Stotch: In "D&D," they killed the dungeon master! We didn't think it was even possible to kill the dungeon master.
Eric Cartman: Shut up, Butters. It's not possible.

Eric Cartman: It's just that, we play board games for the theme. We want to be pirates or Vikings. You know what the girls think about? They think about red cubes versus blue cubes and how much of this equals that many victory points. They're just doing math!
Mr. Mackey: So, they're smarter than you and beating you at all the board games.

Heather Swanson: Oooh, sounds like someone here is a transphobe.
P.C. Principal: Don't you dare! I'm trans peoples' biggest supporter. What I think you are is a terrible sport!
Heather Swanson: Transphobe!


P.C. Principal: Are you feeling what I'm feeling?
VP Strong Woman: What do you mean?
P.C. Principal: I don't know what it is but... something about that woman just doesn't seem right.

Eric Cartman: Yes, inclusion is wonderful, but we have to admit that boys and girls are simply different in some ways that can sometimes make competitions unfair. Have you ever seen how girls do their homework?...

Heather Swanson: I didn't count on being the best since identifying as a woman.
P.C. Principal: Yeah, no shit, 'cause you went through puberty as a male, so your body is completely different.
Heather Swanson: And that's exactly what a transphobe would say!

P.C. Principal: How am I gonna look my kids in the eyes, Strong? Since they were born, we've taught them to accept and fight for those who are marginalized, that there's no grey area when it comes to inclusion and acceptance. When I go back, all they are going to see is a big fat hypocrite. And now I just used a word to shame people with weight issues.
VP Strong Woman: "P"... you can't just shut down because you're afraid of how the babies are going to react.
P.C. Principal: But they're right, Strong. I shoved a trans person. No matter what, I have no right to judge her.

P.C. Principal: Could you try to explain it to the babies?
VP Strong Woman: You know how they are. They're babies. Their minds are made up before anyone says anything.

Heather Swanson: You see, people don't look up to losers. They look up to champions. And every time I beat another woman, I feel better.
Eric Cartman: Dude, I really like this person.
Heather Swanson: And that's why I'm the best! Because Heather Swanson doesn't get beat. I work to be the best at everything! And Heather Swanson will beat any other woman any time, anywhere!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий