11 дек. 2019 г.

Maximizing Alphaness

Silicon Valley 6×4


Richard: Look, I don't wanna use Hooli shit anymore than you guys, but this is for the greater good of the company.

Hoover: Cold Ice Cream and Hot Kisses. This is about your experience at Hooli?
Gavin: No, no. It's a coming-of-age story about a lost, yet handsome teen growing up one fateful summer in Maine.

Gavin: Editors are for people who can't write correctly the first time.

John: Okay, here they are. The push-to-talk HooliPhone 13-X. Here's a HooliPhone right here...

Dinesh: You ran a brute force search on a sorted list?

Richard: I think people were just excited to, you know, razz the CEO. It's all in good fun.
Dinesh: I did not have fun. I watched you get kicked in the balls for 90 minutes. My balls hurt sympathetically for your balls.

Dinesh: Do you know why the gorillas respected Jane Goodall?
Richard: Jane Goodall studied chimpanzees.
Dinesh: Wrong! It's because she could kick their ass, and they knew it. You need to assert dominance like Jane Goodall.


Gavin: I didn't fail tech. Tech failed me. Tech failed all of us. Look. We should be in a Waldenbooks, but we're here, in this decrepit shithole, and why? Because people buy books online, thanks to Hool... Amazon. So, don't point fingers at me.

Gavin: I didn't write about tech because tech destroys worlds, and I, I wanted to create them.

Ethan: [It] makes me happy, and... if you had as much managerial experience as I do, you'd know that keeping your star coder happy is how you get the best work, and you guys need me to do really good work because I'm kind of the only person here that can do it, so...

Tracy: So, it's complicated. You were the clear aggressor in this incident, but you're also the only one who got hurt.
Ron Laflamme: You hit him in the forehead, which is the single hardest part of the human body.
Tracy: I would never advocate violence, but when you make a fist, you wanna keep your thumb on the outside.

Tracy: You need to go talk to Ethan and give him a sincere and honest apology.
Ron Laflamme: Without admitting any fault or describing what happened in any way.

John: Bishop to E6... Checkmate.
Gilfoyle: Fuck.
John: Okay, so that's... 42 games for me, and... zero for you. You wanna play again?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий