31 дек. 2019 г.

410 Gone

Mr. Robot 4×10


Dominique: I don't have anyone.

Darlene: Or did you actually think that dresser over there was gonna do anything more than throw off your feng shui?

Dominique: What's your plan, anyway? Run? How long? How far? Where is this magical place when you're gonna feel safe enough to stop looking over your shoulder?

Dominique: I'm not alone. I have Alexa, remember?
Alexa: Sorry, I'm having trouble understanding right now.

Darlene: This is not a person! She is not real. She is not your friend. She is just a robot you use to buy paper towels.

Darlene: Are you sure you don't want to come with us?
Elliot: I can't. I'm not done.

Leon: It's like I always say: Gotta keep a open mind at every opportunity that comes your way. You've seen that one movie, "Three Days of the Condor," right?.. Dude, you've never seen "Three Days of the Condor," and you're a fucking FBI agent? You've gotta check that out.

Leon: Normally I don't go for that '70s paranoia shit, but I don't know, this one... this one really spoke to me. You know, maybe it was what my boy Joubert says: "I don't interest myself in the why. I think more often in terms of the when, sometimes where, but always how much." I fucking felt that. Got me opening up my eyes to diversifying my revenue streams and whatnot.

Leon: Yeah, believe it or not, Connecticut's swarming with Dark Army, given the concentration of RWAs... Rich, white assholes. Yep, that's who they like doing their business with. Usually, that's their number one client, in fact.

Leon: I gotta find a rest stop anyway. Gotta steal me a mirror real quick.... What, do you not know your Vonnegut?

Leon: Man, nobody fucking reads anymore...


Dominique: What do you think of Jackie?
Leon: Jackie's whoever you want her to be.
Dominique: Yeah, it's easy for you to say. You're not pretending to be someone you're not.
Leon: You think Leon's my real name?.....

Darlene: For once, I wanna drop the paranoia and just take all this in. Just for this moment.
Dominique: What is this moment, exactly?
Darlene: Watch this.....

Darlene: Shut the fuck up and just watch.

Dominique: Everyone got this much?

Dominique: This isn't what justice is supposed to look like. We have laws for a reason.
Darlene: And they were so powerful, they wrote the laws to benefit themselves. They got away with everything because they banked on us, all of us, to trust the system. That was our vulnerability, and they took advantage of it.

Darlene: This is it. Everything we've been through led up to this one moment... The greatest redistribution of wealth in history.

Darlene: We just Robin Hooded those evil motherfuckers.

Darlene: Let me think about it.
Leon: Cool... Till the next episode, then.

Irving: Well, word around camp is they don't care about you two no more.
Dominique: What do you mean?
Irving: They've picked up and skedaddled off to something more important.
Dominique: Where?
Irving: That I can't tell you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий