24 дек. 2019 г.

Caveat Emptor

Castle Rock 2×9


Abdi: Why are they trying to kill us?
Pop: Let's live long enough to talk it out.

Abdi: That's a lot of bombs...
Pop: I figured somebody would be coming for me someday‐‐ either the police or something else.

Pop: How'd you get out?
Annie: I killed some people.
Pop: How did you get all the way over here?
Annie: I killed some more people.

Pop: Let's use the Army manual...

Ace: Delusions... normal for a man in your advanced age.


Annie: What I can't get my kadooza around is why they're keeping you alive. Maybe they're still living in a world where reasonable people can come to an arrangement. I would love that...

Pop: I thought we'd be killing each other by now, like civilized human beings.

Pop: No, I don't do deals with walking fucking corpses.

Pop: In my house, you pay your debts.

Ace: It's extraordinary. No children of your own, but ruined four kids anyway. To start with nothing and somehow end up with less than nothing... That takes a real businessman.

Nadia: You don't get to make your peace.

Ace: No. You're not a good man. You're a dying one... And I am a deathless one. You have nothing. I have forever. Don't tell me you're not interested in a trade.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий