2 дек. 2019 г.

Bonds

The Walking Dead 10×6


Daryl: I can't see him puttin' on a mask.
Carol: Or staying quiet for long.

Negan: I wanna join, alright? I am a joiner. Get me a damn application already.

Negan: I mean, look at you guys, right? Cool-ass outfits, the whole back-to-nature paleo vibe? You are a survivalist's wet dream. Not to mention the number-one selling point... no more bein' eaten by the dead.

Negan: But just, out of curiosity, 'cause it's killin' me, what do you got goin' on down low? Are you flyin' around commando-style, or do you got, like, walker long johns with the la... flap?

Eugene: You don't parlez-vous Russian, by any chance?
Nabila: Nyet. Well, that's all I got.
Eugene: Hmm. Solid.

Eugene: You haven't lived till you've bounced a transmission off the ionosphere. Gives me gooseflesh each and every time.

Rosita: What about you? What are you up to?
Eugene: Oh, just some garden-variety engineerin' advice, structural stability checks, a total revamp of their radio setup. Um, everyone wants a slice of Eugene.

Carol: Years pass, Daryl. You can't hide out with your dog forever.

Daryl: Alright, let's do it. A plan this stupid, might as well be us.


Eugene: This is Tater Bug over open air, surfin' on these proverbial radio waves. Any interested earholes, come on back.

Eugene: Well, knowin' this, there's a critical question needs answerin'... Cake cone or waffle?

Beta: You will never be one of us. You're too loud, too weak, too full of ego.
Negan: I mean, it ain't ego if I really am that awesome.

Eugene: Roller rinks never made much dollars-and-centavos sense to me, purely on a risk/reward analysis.
Stephanie: Too afraid of falling?
Eugene: Injury combined with humiliation. Not my favorite pastime.

Stephanie: People are dangerous.
Eugene: I'm well aware. And yet, I have a twinge in my belly that says you lean toward the "good" column of the alignment chart.

Negan: I'm ready for my goddamn skin suit. You best bring that extra-long tape measure on account of my humongous balls.

Negan: Hi. I'm Negan. We haven't formally met...

Negan: ...I'm all in. Whatever you want, whatever I got, it's yours.
Alpha: Shh.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий