8 дек. 2019 г.

Pongo Pygmaeus and a Culture that Encourages Spitting

Young Sheldon 3×7


George: What's a modem do?
Sheldon: It allows me to connect my computer to other computers that also have one.
George: Why would you need to do that?
Sheldon: So I can share my scientific ideas with academics all over the world.

Sheldon: It's like the cybernetic version of the Algonquin Round Table.
George: I don't know what that means.
Sheldon: That's okay, you're still my dad and I'm genetically obligated to love you.

Georgie: What the hell's a modem?
Sheldon: It links my computer to an interconnected web of other computers in order to facilitate the exchange of ideas.
Georgie: That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Sheldon: This is completely anonymous. I can say whatever I want without fear of physical retaliation. Thanks.
Adult Sheldon: And on that day, my sister created the first Internet flame war.
Sheldon: Ooh, that is as cruel as it is grammatical... And send.

Meemaw: Sheldon has friends he talks on the phone with?!
Mary: Well, his computer was talking to another computer.
Meemaw: Oh. And the world makes sense again.

Sheldon: It's just so easy. All you do is type in the Usenet address: "sci... dot... theory... dot... physics... dot... research... dot... quantum." Press enter, and it comes right up...

Sheldon: That was one of my classic jokes; feel free to laugh.

Mary: Do something. Break it up!
George: H-Hang on. She's winning.
Mary: Missy Cooper, you stop beating up that boy!
Meemaw: Punch him in the nuts!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий