5 дек. 2019 г.

Sorry

This Is Us 4×8


Nicky: I thought you were trying to help the poor kid fix her marriage, not destroy it... You're like a human wrecking ball.

Toby: Here's a theory. Maybe baby doesn't like banana...
Kate: Everybody likes banana. It's the healthy snack that comes in its own wrapper.

Nicky: Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey. I don't have bacon. I don't have eggs. But I got coffee...

Rebecca: ...So, if you could, uh, picture me grocery shopping with three toddlers, you'll understand I know all about multitasking.

Rebecca: My son, the congressman...
Randall: It's, uh, councilman, Mom. I'm a councilman.

Beth: Okay, you two, just pretend I'm not here. But also remember, I will be here the whole time...

Kevin: No, no, I don't have to look for trouble. Trouble always finds me. Like a human wrecking ball, actually.


Gregory: I'm happy you came by. Really.
Kate: Are you? 'Cause you don't act like it.
Gregory: Yeah, I know. Ever since the stroke, I have trouble making my voice and face express empathy and gratitude. Doesn't mean I don't have any.

Kevin: It's a funny story.
Cassidy: Did you win?

Kevin: "I'm sorry" is like a... It's like a magic word when you're a kid. Doesn't matter what you did. Say you're sorry and it all goes away. Then you grow up, and it just... doesn't work anymore, does it?

Nicky: I was wrong. I wasn't broken. I was sick. And when you're sick, you, uh... you got to let the people who care about you help.

Beth: I'm going to the pantry. You'll be unsupervised for the next 30 seconds.

Randall: You just seemed so down on yourself. I just want people to see you the way I do.

Rebecca: If you want to say something, go ahead and say it!
Randall: Mom, the only thing that I want to say is that I love you. And I'm concerned.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий