3 дек. 2019 г.

406 Not Acceptable

Mr. Robot 4×6


Fernando Vera: I'm gonna tell you a story. A story of a true "Xmas" miracle. This is the tale of a bully and a little bitch...

Fernando Vera: ...All because little bitch saw the truth. That bat may have been made to play ball, but that wasn't its purpose. Nuh-uh.

Fernando Vera: See, Ms. Krista, we all have a purpose in this world, and it's our lot in life to wait for the cosmos to reveal what that is. But you don't have to look no more... 'Cause for you, that day has come.

Fernando Vera: I'm gonna break Elliot... and you gonna be my aluminum bat.

Elliot: What I'm about to tell you is gonna sound... A little crazy.

Mr. Robot: We used to have a code. Lines we would not cross, parameters we set. Those seem to have been seriously modified. Question is, can we bring those boundaries back? Or is it like he said, too late?

Whiterose: It's time he learns we're on the same side.

Elliot: You needed a job. They were paying well. That's how they do it. That's their business model. They back everyone into a corner until all that's left is for us to compromise ourselves.


Olivia Cortez: How many has it been, Elliot? How many people have had to suffer because of you? Was it worth it?

Olivia Cortez: Merry Christmas to you too.

Olivia Cortez: You know, I may work for monsters... But you are one. And you're the worst kind, because you don't even know it.

Fernando Vera: I got to come at him on the same level I find myself, and... and breaking him only gets you so far. I got to break him so I can build him up. I need to wound his soul so I can be the one to heal him. That is how you own a nigga.

Fernando Vera: What am I gonna find there?
Krista: Mr. Robot.
Fernando Vera: What's that?
Krista: That... is how you'll break him.

Janice: Dominique?...

Janice: Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. You are still far too useful to us for that. But this is going to be so painful for you...

Mr. Robot: Here we go again, off to play the hero... But is that even who we are anymore?

Mr. Robot: We just watched him destroy someone's life and none of us did a thing about it.

Mr. Robot: Rules, morals, parameters... they only break if you're broken to begin with. Did we change under pressure, or did this only reveal who we really are? I don't know anymore. The one thing I do know is—

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий