29 дек. 2019 г.

Ad Astra (2019)

Thomas Pruitt: Out there... a voyage of exploration can be used for something as simple as escape.

Roy McBride: So many times in my life, I've screwed up. Although all efforts have been made... I've talked, when I should have listened. I've been harsh, when I should have been tender...

Roy McBride: We lost the Captain... I mean, we... We go to work, we do our jobs... and then it's over. We're here, and then we're gone.

Roy McBride: In the end, the son suffers the sins of the father.

H. Clifford McBride: Hmm... I have work to do. I have infinite work to do.

H. Clifford McBride: I can't fail. You can't let me fail, Roy.
Roy McBride: Dad... you haven't. Now, we know... we're all we've got.

Roy McBride: Why go on? Why keep trying?

Roy McBride: I'm steady, calm. I slept well. No bad dreams. I am active and engaged. I'm aware of my surroundings and those in my immediate sphere. I'm attentive. I'm focused on the essential... to the exclusion of all else. I'm unsure of the future... but I'm not concerned. I will rely on those closest to me. And I will share their burdens... as they share mine. I will live... and love. Submit.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «меланхоличная драма о космосе, галактиках, новых материях и месте одного маленького человека в этом всем. История не столько о путешествии по постоянно расширяющейся Вселенной, сколько о попытке познания вселенной человеческого разума»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий