14 дек. 2019 г.

Angel Has Fallen (2019)


Mike Banning: You don't train like it's real, then you're dead when it is.

Neurologist: You're a disaster waiting to happen.

Mike Banning: So you run off your own power source, water, everything?
Clay Banning: Sure. Why not? You stay attached to their tentacles, they own you for life.

Mike Banning: All right, you stay here. I'm gonna go and draw them out.
Clay Banning: No, no, I wouldn't.
Mike Banning: Why?
Clay Banning: Old bull, young bull.

Clay Banning: You're right, son, I did give up. But sometimes it's better to know when to quit instead of lying to yourself... and hurting the ones you love.

Mike Banning: Don't worry about finding me. I'll find you.

Clay Banning: This wasn't the way I wanted to introduce myself...

Wade Jennings: I am what I am.

Mike Banning: We're lions...

Mike Banning: You know, someone said to me once... it's better sometimes knowing when to quit... instead of lying to yourself and hurting the ones you care about the most.

President Trumbull: Mike... it's our moments of struggle that define us. How we handle them is what matters.

Clay Banning: And you thought this was gonna be a bonding experience? Oh. I'm gonna pee in here.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий