27 июл. 2015 г.

Working for the Clampdown

Halt and Catch Fire 2×7


& Joe: Cameron, this is good news. I swear.
Ω Swear, Carl? Joe’s never good news. Ever.

& Gordon: We’ll standardize around the Intel 186 ’87 processor running at 8 MHz. 10-meg hard drive, 5 1/4 floppy. Eventually, we’ll go to 12 MHz on the 286-based system, but for now I want to stick with the 186 so we can keep prices down. How far down, you ask? 800 bucks per unit, give or take. All depending on what options the customer chooses. They want a standard Lincoln Town Car, boom. They want a Ferrari? Hey, they got the money, honey, we got the time. A nimble economy job, 500 out the door. Prices are lower than retail brands across the board. We’re offering the customer unlimited self-assembly with the convenience of plugging it in and flipping a switch. Open architecture, baby. The destiny of every box we build lays in the hands of the user turning that mother on. So, what do you say?


& Bosworth: I’m at Mutiny because I’m a 55-year-old ex-con who can’t get a job.
    Joe: You’re an extremely valuable asset.
    Bosworth: Please, Joe. I can’t take such a large amount of sunshine up my ass. It makes me itch.

& Joe: I was only 11 years old, but I was already running from something. I guess it made my legs stronger, my back stronger.

& Cameron: Let me just make one thing clear... This is my company. And I’m not selling it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий