19 июл. 2015 г.

Find Your Warrior

Falling Skies 5×1


& Rebecca: You never know where a rogue cell might be hiding... We have to stop reacting. We have to kill it at its source. You have to get mad, Tom. More than mad. Tap into your primal rage until this is over, even if it costs you.

& Rebecca: Find. Your. Warrior.

& Pope: Let me get this straight. You hijack an alien ship, fly a one-way ticket to the moon, get lost somewhere up there in the void of the galaxy, and you still won’t die... What’s in the bag, Cambridge?

& Tom: What I’m about to say may strike some of you as a little unusual coming from me... I’m doing a lot of thinking about what it’s meant to pay for this war with people that I love. And one thing is clear... I’m mad.


& Tom: ...we’re gonna have to win this war. And to win the war, I’m gonna need you to get mad with me! I’m not talking about anger. I’m talking about rage.

& Tom: You think you’re mad, but you’re not. It’s human nature to take your foot off the gas right before the finish line. We’re not gonna do that. This is the time for overkill, to fire both barrels, to use everything we’ve got! Our enemy is still out there, but they’re unprotected and they’re vulnerable and they are just waiting for us to take them out, if we’ve got the will to do it! Because when the last bullet goes into the last Skitter, this war’s over!

& Tom: You already let me go to the moon. Tell me you’re afraid of high school?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Overkill!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий