2 июл. 2015 г.

Screw the Moon

The Last Man on Earth 1×13


& Phil: I think about a lot of things! I’m a thinker. I’m like, uh, Stephen Hawking when it comes to...

& Todd: I-I don’t even know — who you are anymore, man.
    Phil: Todd... I’m Tandy.

& Phil: Really, Carol? Really? ’Cause I seem to recall some sacred pledge that was required by you to have sex with you.
    Carol: That’s because you and I were trying to make a baby.
    Phil: And then what are you and Phil trying to do?
    Carol: It’s called casual sex, Tandy. Geez, haven’t you ever wanted to have sex just for fun?....

& Phil: It’s always about the power, hombre.


& Phil: I treated her so well and she rewards me by having sex with this friggin’ ugly model-looking dude right in front of my face? That’s classless. I mean, how dare her! She’s... she’s classless and annoying and uptight and stupid and childish and sweet and good-hearted and fun and... radiant. I friggin’ beefed it big time.

& Carol: Tandy, stop.
    Phil: Stop what?
    Carol: Don’t you see what’s happening? You always want what you can’t have.

& Phil Miller #2: You’re done here, Tandy. I think it’s time for you to leave.
    Phil: Oh, you mean, like, «This town’s not big enough for the two of us»?

& Phil: He’s coming back. I know this game. ’Cause I invented it!

& Carol: I don’t know, call me crazy, but I feel like we belong together.
    Phil: I got to be honest, Carol. I feel like you’re making a big mistake here.
    Carol: I know.

& Miller: Houston, do you read? Houston, do you read?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий