8 июл. 2015 г.

Faith

Tyrant 2×3


& Gen. Tariq: Kill me now and tell the world your general made war without you knowing, or you deny complicity to the world and blame it on the enemy. Some will believe you, others won’t. But eventually no one will care anymore. Then you can rule this country however you want, as your father did before you.

& Molly: I’m so sorry. I’m not very good at this, I know that. I mean, I-I feel like I can deal with the details of life. I can get things done, but... the emotional stuff, I’m just having a hard time figuring that out.

& Sammy: I don’t think he liked me.
    Molly: He loved you.
    Sammy: That’s a trick answer. I don’t think I liked him. He never seemed particularly interested in me. I mean, shouldn’t your son matter more than your job or some insane country on the other side of the world?..

& Emma: And how much is it?
    Molly: Not that we were expecting anything. I-I always assumed Barry had been disinherited.
    Timmons: $100 million.


& Emma: This is not funny!
    Sammy: Well, $100 million says you’re wrong.

& Halima: My little sister. Her name was Jada.
    Leila: I’m so sorry.
    Halima: How can you be sorry and guilty at the same time?

& Molly: Five generations of Callaghans in this town. This conservative, boring town. No palaces or servants or calls to prayer. No coups or chemical attacks either.

& Leila: I wanted us to be different. Not like your father. ... I wanted to be loved by my people. I wanted to be the mother of a country.

& Molly: For the blessings of food and family, for the little things we used to take for granted, and for just being home...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий