23 июл. 2015 г.

Australia

Modern Family 5×20


& Manny: I’m just not getting what you’re trying to do.
    Luke: We’re in Australia... it’s on the bottom of the globe, so everyone here but me is upside-down. It’s geography.
    Jay: It’s a good time to tell you... I dropped Luke on his head when he was 1.

& Phil: Hey, guys, I just wanted to say thanks for being a part of this pilgrimage to majestic Australia, which was once a penal colony.
    Mitchell: Pine— what?
    Cameron: Grow up!

& Phil: Visit the great barrier reef, see the bush...
    Mitchell: Really?
    Phil: ...and climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. What do you say, mates?
    Claire: I’m sorry, honey, but you know how I am with heights.
    Gloria: Ah. Is that why you never wear high heels?


& Phil: Quick question.
    Guide: Oh, good... another one.
    Phil: Isn’t it true that baby kangaroos, or... or Joeys, are born without hind legs?
    Guide: Yes. Once again, you’ve correctly answered your own question.

& Gloria: How dumb do they think we are?
    Phil: Sometimes, Claire leaves me pictures of food instead of a shopping list.

& Haley: Shopping with Lily is the best birth control in the world.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий