31 июл. 2015 г.

Mad Dogs

& Immigration Officer: Why have you come to Belize?
    Joel: I’ve been asking myself that same question.
    Lex: Seemed like a good idea.
    Gus: Four days of peace and quiet.
    Cobi: Drink de rum. Have de party. Dance at de... Just hang out.

& Lex: Is it good?
    Cobi: It’s free.

& Milo: You really didn’t want to take that risk, though, did you?
    Cobi: I don’t know. I guess... I don’t really think about it.
    Milo: Maybe you should. Maybe you should next time you’re sitting in your little office with its vertical blinds and its fluorescent lighting and its lunch hours.


& Milo: And, Cobi, what are you? You’re like some puffed-up, low-level accountant?
    Cobi: I’m a financial consultant!!

& Gus: A cat just walked in...

& Cobi: It’s like a fucking episode of America’s Most Wanted! Sorry.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Good, but not enough. No go? Pity :-( Yes, go!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий