27 июл. 2015 г.

Down Will Come

True Detective 2×4


& Jordan: The baby. Maybe we should talk alternatives.
    Frank: Like what, another dog?

& Jordan: Adoption.
    Frank: No, you don’t do somebody else’s time. My own kid, I see. Yeah, it’s my responsibility. But you don’t take on somebody else’s grief.
    Jordan: A child’s not grief.
    Frank: I mean they all come in with their own... At least with your kid, it’s your sins.

& Det. Velcoro: I’m gonna take a wild guess that you and Woodrugh ain’t the most popular folks at your squads. Expendable, one might say.


& Frank: I need coke, crystal, and whatever the fuck they call MDMA now.

& Woodrugh: Reporters mobbed me. Cameras and shit. My picture’s gonna be everywhere, man.
    Det. Velcoro: Fuck ’em. They lie without blinking. You know what one of those dog fuckers said to me once? I’d rather be wrong and first than right and second. That tells you all you need to know.

& Woodrugh: Been listening to them for so fucking long that... I don’t even know who the fuck I am.

& Eliot: Excuse me. You have one of the largest auras I’ve ever seen. Green and black. It’s been taking up this whole room... You must have had hundreds of lives.
    Det. Velcoro: I don’t think I can handle another one.

& Frank: Sometimes your worst self is your best self. You know what I’m saying?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий