11 июл. 2015 г.

Chappie

& — I didn’t believe this would happen in my lifetime, but it is.

& Deon: There’s always chance of error, I’m aware of this. But statistically speaking, I think I might be on track. I have several terabytes of compiling and coding to do... and then we shall see.

& Michelle: Okay. Stop. Please, Deon. Do you realize you just came... to the CEO of a publicly traded weapons corporation... and pitched a robot that can write poems?

& Amerika: What if we get him to program this bad boy to fight for us? Like an indestructible robot gangsta, number one, son.

& Yo-Landi: He’s not stupid. He’s just a kid.
    Ninja: Go do your nails and play with your titanium baby!

& Chappie: What’s up, fuck mother? How’s shit?

& Deon: Listen, Chappie, in life, lots of people will try to tell you what you can’t do. And you must never listen. If you wanna paint, you can. You can do anything in your life.
    Chappie: Chappie wants to paint.
    Deon: Don’t let people take away your potential.

& Chappie: What is the Internet?
    Ninja: It’s a thing in a computer. Lets you look up shit you don’t know.
    Chappie: I want it! I want that Internet.


& Yo-Landi: Do you know what’s a black sheep?
    Chappie: No.
    Yo-Landi: It’s, like, when you’re different to everyone else.
    Chappie: Like me. I look different, from you and Amerika. ...
    Yo-Landi: Yeah, but it’s not so much how you look. It’s special, like what’s inside. That’s what makes you different. See, it’s who you really are.
    Chappie: Inside.
    Yo-Landi: Your soul.
    Chappie: Chappie’s inside here?
    Yo-Landi: You see... the outside, this... this is just temporary. When you die, the soul inside goes to the next place. The thing inside... see, that’s what Mommy loves. Come. Mommy loves you.

& Deon: Chappie, why won’t you talk to me? I’m your maker.

& Chappie: What do you want, Deon? I don’t want that bloody chicken. Not interested in that shit.
    Deon: Oh, really? What are you interested in, then, Chappie? Selling narcotics? Being a deadbeat?
    Yo-Landi: Deon... why are you trying to control him like this? Just let him be.

& Chappie: Daddy told me about you, Deon... about how you made me in a body that will die.
    Deon: What do you mean, Chappie?
    Chappie: Is it true that I will die in a few days, Deon? That this battery will die? Is it true, Deon?
    Deon: ... Yeah.
    Chappie: But you my maker. Why’d you just make me so I could die? I didn’t— I didn’t make you so you could die, Chappie.
    Chappie: I want to live. I wanna stay here with Mommy. I don’t wanna die.
    Deon: You’ve become so much more than I could ever have imagined. How was I supposed to know that you would become... you?

& Deon: It can’t save you, Chappie. The problem is much greater than your battery.
    Chappie: Why?
    Deon: Because you are conscious. You cannot be copied because you’re not data. We don’t know what consciousness is... so we cannot move it.

& Chappie: I’m gonna crush you, bad man!

& Chappie: It’s just a temporary body, Mommy. I’ll make you a new one. You don’t have to go to the next place.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий