26 июл. 2015 г.

Big Game

& Oskari: Will my picture go up there too?
    Tapio: It’s up to you.

& President Moore: Rather take a bullet than go through another one of these conferences... That was insensitive.

& Morris: Mr President, Sir. One thing I’ve learned is that... Life is just too damn short not to have a cookie when you want one.

& Guide: A real hunting paradise. We got moose. We got bears. We got wolves, lynxes. Everything you need. So, what kind of game are you looking for?
    Hazar: Big game.

& Guide: Are you?— Are you... terrorist?
    Hazar: You certainly look terrified so I suppose we must be.

& Herbert: There’s only one thing left... Find the president. Kill the son of bitches who are after him. Bring him home.

& Oskari: From what planet are you from?
    President Moore: I’m from Earth. Is this some kid I’m talking to?
    Oskari: Do you come in peace?


& Vice President: This is America and as Vice President of this great nation I’m commanding you to sort this shit out.

& President Moore: My name is William, but... You can call me Bill.
    Oskari: I call your President, sounds better. And you... You can call me Ranger.

& President Moore: Young man, I am the president of the United States.
    Oskari: And I’m here on a mission.
    President Moore: What could greater than a national emergency?
    Oskari: My birthday.

& Oskari: My forest. My rules.

& Herbert: His name is Hazar. He’s the illegitimate son of one of the richest oil sheiks in the gulf. He is not politically. He is not ideological. He is not religious. He’s just a certified grade ’A’ psychopath.

& President Moore: You got to cock it, mother f...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Funny.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий