9 июл. 2015 г.

Amira & Sam

& Sam: Is English your third language?

& Sam: Come on, Janet. It’s meow or never.

& Amira: How far can we go?
    Sam: As far as you want to.

& Amira: Do you do Facebook?
    Sam: No.
    Amira: That’s too bad. ’Cause I was thinking if you did, then... maybe I would let you friend me.
    Sam: Wow. I have to join a website just for you to be friends with me.


& Sam: Here. Come up on the bed. I’ve saved you... 60%.

& Sam: Oh, sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
    Amira: No, I’m more sorry.
    Sam: No, I’m the sorriest.

& Uncle Nick: Is she here illegally?
    Sam: It’s America. We’re all here illegally.

& Amira: I’ve seen all of those romantic movies... but none of them compare to the way I feel about you... Not even «Sweet Home Alabama.»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий