16 июл. 2015 г.

Mad Max: Fury Road

& Max: My name is Max. My world is fire and blood.

& Nux: If I’m gonna die... I’m gonna die historic on the fury road.

& Nux: Oh, what a day! What a lovely day! I am the man... who grabs the sun... riding to Valhalla! Witness me, blood bag! I live, I die, I live again!

& Toast the Knowing: Well, we’ve only got four for big boy here, so he’s all but useless. But we can squirt off this little pinky a raunchy 29 times. Angharad used to call them antiseed. Plant one and watch something die.


& Furiosa: They’re looking for hope.
    Max: What about you?
    Furiosa: Redemption.

& The Vuvalini: How long has it been?
    Furiosa: 7,000 days. Plus the ones I don’t remember.

& Max: You know, hope is a mistake. If you can’t fix what’s broken, you’ll, uh... you’ll go insane.

& Max: Max. My name is Max. That’s my name.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ avva: «Офигительный фильм, на который стоит идти. Много экшна с безошибочной хореографией, сюжет и главные герои свободны от всех очевидных жанровых клише. Сидишь на краю стула и не замечаешь, как время проходит...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий