19 июл. 2015 г.

Slow West

& Silas: Once upon a time, 1870 to be exact...

& Jay Cavendish: I’m Jay Cavendish... son of Lady Cavendish.
    Union Officer: We’re all sons of bitches.

& Werner: So, now... East. What news?
    Jay Cavendish: Violence and suffering. And West?
    Werner: Dreams and toil.

& Jay Cavendish: You care not to share your company with a murderer?
    Werner: I’d be a lonely man if I did.

& Werner: I am no judge... nor father. In a short time... this will be a long time ago.


& Jay Cavendish: Charles Darwin talks of evolution by natural selection...
    Silas: For our sake, let’s hope he’s wrong.

& Payne: May I enter?
    Silas: It’s a free country.
    Payne: Try telling the Natives that.

& Silas: Fuck yourself, Payne.
    Payne: I’ve tried. Believe me, I have tried.

& Silas: There is more to life than survival. Jay Cavendish taught me that.

& Silas: Ho for the West.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий