14 июл. 2015 г.

Spring Breakout

Arrested Development 2×17


& Cal Cullen: Michael, I’m not a prude, but it’s 1:00 in the afternoon. Is your mother drunk?
    Lucille: I’d have to get up pretty early to get drunk by 1:00.

& Michael: Okay, that seems as good a place as any to end the meeting.

& Michael: Can we stop worrying about girls with low self-esteem... and start focusing on sobering up the woman who gave us ours?

& Kitty: You promised me power and a child, and I have neither! I’m gonna take care of this problem... on my own.
    George Sr.: You never. Promise. Crazy. A baby.

& Lucille: I’ve been drinking since before you were born. So if alcohol is the reason I’m here, I’ve got news for you, bub. It’s the only reason you’re here too.


& Maeby: I know what the shape of a banana reminds you of... and I know that when I say «nuts,» it makes you giggle. But do you have any other response... to «here’s a banana with nuts»?

& George Michael: Don’t you get it? They’re not even eating these. They just like saying bananas and nuts. And I won’t- I won’t tell you why. That’s your father’s job.

& Gob: Now who’s a horrible magician?

& George Michael: You’re better than that. To me, anyway. You’re-
    Maeby: Awesome?
    George Michael: No, I was gonna say you’re- you’re like this flower, and I know it’s springtime... but I just- I’d hate to see you get plucked... by someone who doesn’t even care that you’re blossoming.

& Lucille: There was 250 c.c.’s of your father in that banana stand!
    Michael: No touching.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий