21 июл. 2015 г.

The DUFF

& Wesley: People ask you questions about them, right, because that’s your job as their DUFF.
    Bianca: Sorry, as their what?
    Wesley: DUFF. D-U-F-F. Designated Ugly Fat Friend.

& Wesley: It’s not like a big deal, okay? I mean, like, every group of friends has one. The one who doesn’t look as good, thus making their friends look better. The one who’s approachable and easy to talk to, because no one’s trying to get in their pants. And if you don’t know who it is, chances are it’s you.

& Bianca: You know in Batman when that guy falls into the vat of acid and becomes the Joker?.. This was my «vat of acid» moment. My best friends made me the DUFF. And that made me... Angry.

& Bianca: The world gave me the gift of in visibility, a license to not give a shit.
    Dottie: You look crazy!
    Bianca: Crazy amazing.

& Casey: Did you just unfriend me?
    Bianca: You bet your ass I did.
    Casey: Well, fine. Then I am taking you off of Instagram.

& Bianca: Guess what else. Unfollowed y’all on Twitter.
    Jessica: Oh, perfect. No more of Bianca’s almost-ironic tweets for the day.
    Bianca: Heh. Oh, that’s rich, coming from this guy who’s RT’ing them all day long.


& Casey: You know what? I’m taking you off of my We Heart It and my Vine feed.
    Bianca: Oh, great, because I don’t like your loops, okay? And you know what else? I’m blocking your ass on Tumblr. And you, you’re off my Snapchat.

& Bianca: Dear God, it’s «duck face,» and stop that forever.

& Dottie: Oh, I got a flirty. Mazel tov, Dottie.

& Dottie: Believe, retrieve, achieve. It is a mantra that I teach all of my clients who suffer from performance anxiety. Believe it happened yesterday. Retrieve your confidence. Achieve your goals. Just don’t conceive.
    Bianca: Mm. Okay. Well, I’m off to do some believing and hopefully achieving.

& Bianca: Are you DUFFing me?

& Dottie: All right, honey, you’re a weirdo. Fine, own it. Be the best weirdo you can be. You have spent the last month worrying so much about what other people think about you. How about tonight you just worry about what you think about you?

& Bianca: In the end, it’s not about popularity or even getting the guy. It’s about understanding that no matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий