8 июл. 2015 г.

The Last Five Years

& Jamie: From 90 miles away / I’m breaking my mother’s heart / The JCC of Spring Valley is shaking / And crumbling to the ground / And my grandfather’s rolling / Rolling in his grave / If you had a tattoo that wouldn’t matter / If you had a shaved head / that would be cool / If you came from Spain or Japan / or the back of a van / Just as long as you’re / not from Hebrew school / I’d say, «Now I’m getting somewhere! / I’m finally breaking through!» / I’d say, «Hey! Hey! Shiksa goddess! / I’ve been waiting for someone like you»

& Jamie: But the minute I first met you / I could barely catch my breath / I’ve been standing for days / with the phone in my hand / Like an idiot scared to death / I’ve been wandering through the desert / I’ve been beaten I’ve been hit / My people have suffered / for thousands of years / And I don’t give a shit / If you had a pierced tongue / that wouldn’t matter / If you once were in jail / or you once were a man / If your mother and your brother / had relations with each other / And your father was connected / to the Gotti clan, I’d say, / «Well, nobody’s perfect» / It’s tragic but it’s true / I’d say, «Hey! Hey! Shiksa goddess! / I’ve been waiting for someone like you»


& Cathy: Forever, with you.
    Jamie: Will you share your life with me?
    Cathy: Forever
    Jamie: For the next ten lifetimes?
    Cathy: Forever, Jamie
    Jamie: For a million summers?
    Cathy & Jamie: Till the world explodes / Till there’s no one left / Who has ever known us apart

& Jamie: There are so many dreams / I need to see with you
    Cathy: There are so many years / I need to be with you
    Jamie: I will never be complete
    Cathy: I will never be alive

& Jamie: And I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine / it’s not a problem / It’s just a challenge / It’s a challenge to resist / Temptation

& Cathy: And once again / Why am I working so hard? / These are the people who cast / Russell Crowe in a musical...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий