21 июл. 2015 г.

A Hard Jay's Night

Modern Family 5×19


& Cameron: My dad made this. He’s a world-class soap carver. You know, once, when I was a kid, I cussed, and my mom washed my mouth out with the leaning Tower of Pisa. She still blames herself to this day...

& Manny: No, we’re going back inside, we’re eating Jay’s food, and we’re playing his board games.
    Luke: More like boring games.
    Manny: They’re already called «board.» You don’t make it more clever by...
    Luke: Never mind.


& Manny: I don’t know. It’s like the stuff that used to make me kind of weird, people are starting to like.
    Luke: So? I’m the same as I always was.
    Manny: Well... maybe you could upgrade a little. Uh, we’re tired of the Yoda voice, and if a girl tells you she went to London, maybe don’t ask if she also saw France.
    Luke: I liked things better when you were the one who was ostrich-sized.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий