12 июл. 2015 г.

Justice in Star-Spangled Hot Pants

Two and a Half Men 11×6


& Walden: Have you ever made a woman scream like that?
    Alan: Once. I hit her with my car.
    Walden: It sounded like Jenny hit her, and then backed over her again... And then hit her, and then backed over her again. And then, hit her and then backed over her again... I counted eight orgasms, not including mine.
    Alan: Hey, that’s my niece!
    Walden: Yeah, and out of respect to you, I only listened to her friend.


& Walden: How do I look?
    Berta: Like you should be on top of a cake.
    Walden: Let me guess. You’re the cake.
    Berta: No, I’m the one that gets to blow out the candle.

& Walden: What the hell are you doing?!
    Alan: Sorry, I just wanted to put my mouth where her mouth was. And I also wanted to thank you for a lovely evening.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий