6 июл. 2015 г.

Ride

& Angelo: If you know what the ending should be, then just tell me.
    Jackie: It just has to be surprising...
    Angelo: Don’t say surprising and inevitable!

& Angelo: I’m working on writing?!
    Jackie: Yes, you’re learning to write. You’re a writer who’s writing while he’s learning to write.

& Jackie: You asked me to read it, I read it. I’m giving you my advice as one adult to another.
    Angelo: Why are you getting so upset? I thought we were both adults.
    Jackie: We are, but it’s different.
    Angelo: Why?
    Jackie: Because one adult came out of the other adult’s vagina!

& Jackie: It was a joke. Jesus, I was joking! That’s the problem with Los Angeles. When they don’t educate you, and they don’t educate you, you fail to develop the brain receptors needed to have a fucking sense of humor!


& Ramon: You must have a lot of money. You’re staying in a nice hotel, you’ve hired me for a second day in a row. I think you should get an instructor.
    Jackie: I don’t need some illiterate teenager telling me how to lie on my belly and splash my arms in the water. I live in the most challenging city in the country! I can navigate a few small waves in sunny Santa Monica...
    Ramon: That goes on your leg.

& Jackie: What is that?
    Ian: Huh, freak set.
    Jackie: What?!
    Ian: Bigger set of waves than we’ve seen before.
    Jackie: Well, what do I do?
    Ian: Do you have children?
    Jackie: What did you say?
    Ian: Do you have a child?
    Jackie: Yes.
    Ian: Paddle as if your child’s life depends on it. Paddle, Jackie. Paddle down hard.

& Jackie: I’m... I’m not 37.
    Ian: I didn’t have to pee on your foot.

& Jackie: You were once a 20 year old male person. What did you want?
    Ian: To get laid.
    Jackie: Anything else?.. What did you want from your mother?
    Ian: For her to want nothing from me.

& Jackie: I just need nothing.
    Angelo: Do you mean you need something, or that you don’t need anything? Being here is corrupting your English, Jackie.
    Jackie: I need nothing. The nothing that is here.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Σ Funny, sad and beautiful.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий