13 июл. 2015 г.

Meat the Veals

Arrested Development 2×16


& Mrs. Featherbottom: Who’d like a banger in the mouth? Oh, right. I forgot. Here in the States you call it a sausage in the mouth.
    Michael: We just call it a sausage.

& Lucille: Michael, what are you doing tomorrow?
    Michael: Having my day ruined with whatever you’re about to ask me to do.

& Gob: I- I can do this, Dad. I’m gonna make you proud.
    George Sr.: Never too late to start.

& Ann: This is my father, Pastor Terry Veal.
Ω Oh, those Firefly’s days...

& Michael: You know, in the secular world... I feel like they’re a bit young.
    Mrs. Veal: You know, I- I didn’t want to say anything in front of Terry, but I agree. I mean, perhaps there’s someone else they’re meant to meet.
    Michael: Well, let’s- let’s just say that in the secular world... one finds oneself with their fair share of temptations.


& Lindsay: Take it. Take the sacred ring. Not the snake. That doesn’t come off.

& Mrs. Veal: I can’t believe we’re making love.
    Michael: What are you talking about? We’re not making love!
    Mrs. Veal: I want to please you secularly.

& Mrs. Featherbottom: Oh, mercy me! I keep forgetting I’m in the colonies.

& George Sr.: «...to love and honor your spirit and flesh. First the flesh. I will caress and tweak. I will nibble and bite. I will blow alternatingly hot and cool.»
    Ann: Oh, man. I can’t wait to get married.

& George Sr.: «I’ll always be here for you to rest your ankles upon my shoulders.»

& George Sr.: Uh, faster, Pastor.

& Ann: It sounds like your father just gave us permission to start doing it. You must teach me, George Michael. You must teach me the ways of the secular flesh.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий