17 июл. 2015 г.

Just Before I Go

& Ted: In the movies, a sympathetic teacher often steps up. But Edwina Lawrence never went to the movies...

& Lucky: You never wake a sleep masturbator.

& Greta: So... why do you think you wanna kill yourself?
    Ted: I just got tired of trying to find reasons not to.

& Vickie: Us, big women with five kids, kindness is like... a dinner bell. We’ll always answer.

& Albert: Memories... Memories are like a magpie. It picks up all the... bright and shiny shit and pays no attention to what really matters.

& Greta: You’re not lonely, you’re empty! And that’s worse!


& Berta: You just gotta believe in the Lord and know that everything’s gonna turn out right.
    Kathleen: Do you think that God hates homosexuals?
    Berta: Not my God. My God loves everybody.
    Kathleen: Yeah? What if you get to heaven and you find out He doesn’t?
    Berta: Then I’m in the wrong place, ’cause if He don’t want my son, He don’t want me. And I will give Him what for and skip off down to hell. Be nice to see my daddy again anyway.

& Lucky: Zeke, it’s your dad!
    Zeke: I’m gay, Dad, not blind.

& Lucky: When I was your age, some shit happened to me, too. Happens to all of us. Doesn’t mean you say «fuck it» and kill yourself. ’Cause tomorrow’s totally different. Shit’s temporary, son.

& Ted: Death seems... I don’t know... easier.
    Dad: Not gonna lie to you, death’s got its perks, but nothing beats livin’. Nothin’.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий