18 июл. 2015 г.

The Loft

& Vincent: We’re in this together, we’ll get out of it together. Okay? ’Cause we’re friends.

& Philip: It’s not like I don’t love my little Vicky. I love her madly, you know that. All right? It’s not like I hate all the other women in the world.

& Vincent: Gentlemen, welcome to the loft!

& Chris: I don’t know. I’m not like that.
    Vincent: Come on, Chris. We’re men. We’re all a little like that.


& Chris: The future imperfect tense of the verb unite, iungere, is not iungebit. It’s iunget. It should say, «Fatum nos iunget.» So the person you’re looking for made a classic Latin error. But I’m guessing you knew that already, too, didn’t you?
    Det. Huggins: You know the phrase «fuck you»?.. Germanic origin.

& Chris: I’d like to use your key. Just once. It’s not what you think.

& Anne: The people you love, they’re the only ones who can hurt you.

& Det. Cohagan: There’s one thing that’s bothering me. Why does Vincent Stevens keep accusing his best friends?..

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий