5 июл. 2015 г.

Project Almanac

& Quinn: This is what I’m saying, dude, if I had your brain and bone structure, I would be unstoppable. I mean, aren’t you sick of having sex with your hand?

& Christina: What’s D-A-R-P-A?

& Christina: You are trying to build a time machine, David.
    David: We’re just trying to turn on this glass box, okay.
    Christina: Yeah, yeah, totally. Hey, excuse me, sir, but where is your time machine section?

& David: This is Project Almanac. Experiment one, trial one. Temporal distance, 60 seconds.
    Christina: In English, please?
    David: It means we’re going to send your crappy toy a minute back into the past.

& David: Well... We just built a time machine.

& Adam: You can’t go back and give yourself information about the future.
    Quinn: Dude, wrong. That’s the entire purpose of time traveling. Here, just look at Terminators one through four.

& David: ...It’s not about money. We could do whatever we want. Imagine the possibilities. It’s like a second chance machine.

& David: Okay, so we need to learn how to use it.
    Quinn: How hard is it to learn how to time travel?


& Quinn: Okay, okay. I’m gonna Groundhog Day this bitch.

& Christina: We’ll never have to worry about money ever again.
    Quinn: We’re gonna be so rich, I’m gonna hire Kim Kardashian to have my baby.

& Jessie: How far back could we go if you got it to work?
    David: Ten years?
    Jessie: Ten years. Seriously? ... When you said «time machine,» I thought dinosaurs, or at least Woodstock.

& David: Don’t you get it? The only way to fix this is to destroy everything.

& Christina: When did we get a video camera?
    David: It’s right here. This is Dad’s old camera.
    Christina: Did Dad have two old cameras?

& David: This is gonna sound crazy... but I think we’re about to change the world.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий