25 мар. 2015 г.

You Go to My Head

Mozart in the Jungle 1×7

& Bunny: Maestro, this party supports the arts, but trust me, there’s no funds without the fun.

& Butler: You’ll be performing in the garden area. Just put the cello there for now. In between sets, you are absolutely not to speak to the guests, or interact with them in any way.
    Bob: That’s classist. It’s also prohibited by union rules.
    Butler: This is a right-to-work mansion, mister. Leave your union shenanigans at the door. When not performing, you may sit at this table, and there are refreshments at hand. Any questions?

& Rodrigo: Bob, if you want to play like a god, you better eat like one, okay?

& Hailey: I’m 26. There isn’t a single soloist who didn’t have a major position in the orchestra by the time they were 30. I’m a ticking time bomb.


& — Do you have any advice for him?
    Rodrigo: Yeah, yeah, my advice would be, um, that he should read widely, he should travel extensively, and under no circumstances, he should never, ever, ever tattoo the name of his lover on his ass ever.

& Rodrigo: You know, I sometimes wonder. Do we raise the money to make the music, or do we make the music to raise the money?

& Rodrigo: You know, I wanted to play the song called. «Walking On The Moon,» by this band called The Police, but my parents were so against The Police, and it was just... I mean, it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. Nothing matters when you like music, right? But when you’re talented, and you are, you have to sacrifice everything for the music. You’re expected to sacrifice everything for the music...

Billie Holiday — You Go To My Head

♪ You go to my head ♪
♪ And you linger like a haunting refrain ♪
♪ Like the bubbles in a glass of champagne ♪
♪ You go to my head ♪
♪ With a smile that makes my temperature rise ♪
♪ Like a summer with a thousand Julys ♪
♪ You intoxicate my soul with your eyes ♪
♪ And I’m certain that this heart of mine ♪
♪ Hasn’t a ghost of a chance ♪
♪ In this crazy romance ♪
♪ You go to my head ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий