29 мар. 2015 г.

Mozart with the Bacon

Mozart in the Jungle 1×8

& Betty: You’re late.
    Hailey: No. I’m not. It’s 6:30. I’m on time.
    Betty: Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable. You have the check?

& Elliott: Maestro, do you know what it’s like to feel the kind of humiliation that makes you wanna run away from home and go hide in a neighbor’s closet and bury your face in the warmth and the darkness of the sweaters and the coats and the dresses on hangers?
    Rodrigo: Yes, but no.

& Elliott: Sibelius violin concerto?

& Lizzie: The gig is up. We know who you aren’t.

& Rodrigo: Do you like the Mozart?
    Elliott: Oh, I kind of prefer the Bach.
    Rodrigo: Yeah? I find it too salty.
    Elliott: Well, the Bach has the bacon which I like, but, of course, you can get the Mozart with the bacon.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий