9 мар. 2015 г.

Camp X-Ray

& Ali: You know how long I’m asking for this book? No, you don’t. You’re new. Two years. Imagine, two years I’m asking you guys to give me this last book. You know what happens at the end of book six?
    Cole: No.
    Ali: No. I... You know, me, always, always thinking that Snape is a bad guy, okay? Then I was thinking, no, actually, he is not a bad guy... he is the good guy. Then after I read the book six, I don’t know what to think now.

& Cole: What do you want?
    Ali: Give me the «Azkaban» instead.
    Cole: Is that one of these arab books?
    Ali: «Prisoner of Azkaban,» book number three.

& Ali: You know what? I think you guys don’t have the last Harry Potter on purpose.


& Ali: Hey, blondie. You know, I read your Bible, too. My opinion about Bible is the first half of the book... it is very good. It has armies, plenty of magic, which I like very much... things like that. But, you know, the second half... it has some magic, but not too much. It is boring.

& Ali: You know, it... it’s been a very long time that I have been waiting. And sometimes, I think that it’s making me crazy... A little, you know? Not knowing how all these things are going to end. It’s been a long time that I’m waiting.
    Cole: For the book?
    Ali: Yeah. Yeah, for the book.

& Col. Drummond: Do you like it here, son?
    Cole: Sir?
    Col. Drummond: Do you like it here... In Guantanamo bay?
    Cole: Yes, sir. It’s fine.
    Col. Drummond: I hate it. This ain’t the kind of post a guy makes his stars on. Nobody gives you a medal when you do it right... they just give you a demotion when you do it wrong. My granddad... he flew 25 missions over Germany, blew up a dozen Nazi installments. What do we get? We get to babysit a bunch of sheep farmers. Like I said, I hate it here, and, yet, here I am. And do you know why? I’m here because my commanding officer told me to come here.
    Cole: Yes, sir.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий