1 мар. 2015 г.

Hero

Better Call Saul 1×4

& Stevie: Bro, I never did catch your name.
    Jimmy McGill: Saul.
    Stevie: Saul?
    Jimmy McGill: «S’all good, man.» Get it?
    Stevie: I do... All right, Saul.

& Betsy: Yeah, what... what about the money?..
    Saul: Well, like they say in Silicon Valley, «it’s not a bug... it’s a feature!» Did you ever hear of a bargaining chip? What we have right here is the mother of all bargaining chips.


& Jimmy McGill: If you’re with me, you’re my number-one client. Morning, noon, or night, you call me... I’m there. I would be singularly devoted to you... But why not?
    Betsy: I’m sorry. You’re just...
    Jimmy McGill: Just... I’m what?
    Betsy: You’re the kind of lawyer guilty people hire.

& Jimmy McGill: But, I mean, can you believe it? I-I guess you can. It’s just, you know... You assume that criminals are gonna be smarter than they are. I don’t know. It kind of breaks my heart a little.... Not the loquacious sort, are you?
    Mike: We can’t all be as blessed as you.

& Jimmy McGill: Upon this rock, I will build my church.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий