28 мар. 2015 г.

Rico

Better Call Saul 1×8

& James McGill: I found a law school that would accept me. You know, wasn’t Georgetown or anything, but... The University of American Samoa.

& James McGill: So, you know, I did that. And, um, the bar exam’s a mother. I mean, for me it was. I failed it the first two times, but I guess it’s like losing your virginity... third time’s the charm.

& James McGill: And that comes to $140. And I’m happy to take, uh, cash or a check or, uh... cash.

& James McGill: This here... this makes it official, right? If you don’t stop shredding right now, that’s destruction of evidence... spoliation! That’s what it’s called, and it’s a felony! So call your lawyers right now and tell them I said that... me... James McGill esquire!

& Rich Schweikart: Sorry for interrupting your evening. Enjoy «The Magic Flute.»
    James McGill: Blow my magic flute.


& James McGill: There’s no reasonable expectation of privacy in that situation, is there? You can’t say it’s private if a hobo can use it as a wigwam. That’s... that’s the standard, right? If animals or vagrants can get in?
    Chuck: More or less, yes.
    James McGill: Okay, so this is all... legal.

& Chuck: Well, at least it’s not crosscut.

& Rich Schweikart: We’ve calculated the damages. All told, it’s $46,320. Mm-hmm, so here’s what we’re prepared to d. We’re gonna make your clients whole... a check for the $46,000 and change right now. And on top of that, we’ll give you another $46k to cover your expenses. So what’s that? $92,000? Let’s call it $100,000 even.

& Mike: You still in touch with your people?
    Veterinarian: Depends on the type of work you’re looking for... your dos, your don’ts, your wills, your won’ts.
    Mike: Well, if you tell me what you’ve got, I’ll tell you what I’ll do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий