14 мар. 2015 г.

For All You Know

Elementary 3×16

& Holmes: You familiar with the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí?
    Watson: Yes, of course I am familiar with Dalí.
    Holmes: Well, we share the same opinion of sleep. Namely that it is a waste of time.

& Holmes: I did not lie. I do not recall her face and I have no memory of writing to her.
    Detective Demps: You saying you have amnesia?
    Holmes: Of a sort.

& Holmes: The unfortunate truth is that however improbable certain things may be with respect to this crime, nothing’s impossible.


& Prentice Gutierrez: I know you?
    Holmes: We had a brief physical relationship.

& Holmes: Conspiracies are fraught. One secret versus many keepers.

& Detective Demps: Sherlock Holmes, you’re under arrest for the murder of Maria Gutierrez. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.

& Watson: Where are you going?
    Holmes: Walk.
    Watson: It should trouble me, right? How often I believe that?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий