16 мар. 2015 г.

Cows, Prepare to Be Tipped

Two and a Half Men 10×23

& Walden: Wow. You’ve seen some incredible things.
    Linda: You can get into some pretty amazing places with a camera, a press pass, and no bra.

& Walden: What was your major?
    Stacey: Communications.
    Walden: You know, I’ve always wondered, what is that exactly?
    Stacey: Well... It’s kind of hard to put into words. I mean, you know, it’s like talking and stuff.
    Walden: Uh-huh.
    Linda: A hundred and twenty grand...


& Linda: Look, you are a wonderful young man. But I have a rule. I never kiss anyone who started the night on a date with my granddaughter.

& Alan: Okay, I deserve that. I know I wasn’t the best dad.
    Jake: Are you kidding? We lived at a beach house my whole life, rent free... and after Uncle Charlie died, we managed to stay there. Who else could do that?
    Alan: I did always make sure you had a roof over your head. Even if it was someone else’s.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий