30 мар. 2015 г.

Conquer

The Walking Dead 5×16

& Morgan: What’s the W for?

& Wolf: Thoughts?
    Morgan: Everything gets a return.

& Morgan: Doesn’t need to be any ugliness.

& Carol: You say you’ll do whatever you want them to. Just tell them a story that they want to hear. It’s what I’ve been doing since I got here.
    Michonne: Why?
    Carol: Because these people are children and children like stories.

& Reg: The cavemen, they were all nomads. And they all died. Then we evolved into this and we lived. Civilization starts when we stop running. When we live together. When we stop sending people away from the world and from each other.

& Rick: I don’t want to lie anymore.
    Carol: You said you don’t want to take this place. And you don’t want to lie? Oh, sunshine, you don’t get both.


& Daryl: Wild leeks. Son of a bitch knows about how to keep mosquitos out off of him.

& Aaron: Glass will hold for a while, right?
    Daryl: Maybe.

& Daryl: Why?
    Morgan: Why? Because all life is precious, Daryl.

& Eugene: I thank you. I am sorry. And I mean both emphatically and in equal measure.

& Michonne: Something’s gonna happen. Just don’t make something happen.

& Carol: Rick Grimes saved my life over and over. There’s terrifying people out there. And he rescued me from them. People like me, people like us need people like him.

& Abraham: Simply put, there is a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit... and then some.

& Rick: You know, I was thinking— I was thinking how many of you do I have to kill to save your lives?.. But I’m not gonna do that. You’re gonna change.

& Deanna: Rick... do it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий