20 мар. 2015 г.

We'll Never Have Paris

& Terry: You’re getting older there, my boy.
    Quinn: Twenty-eight’s not old.
    Terry: Yeah. It’s not really the age where it makes any sense. Nor the race.

& Terry: When are you gonna propose?
    Quinn: I was about to. I have Mama’s ring. But now, with this illness...
    Terry: It’s not an illness. It’s a condition. It’s treatable. Marriage, I mean.

& Terry: Your grandmother used to say... That means, «You only get one first marriage.»
    Quinn: That’s inspiring.

& Terry: You saw the people in the waiting room. They were all you, yesterday.

& Devon: Didn’t you send in your demo tape to the Thai restaurant?
    Quinn: No one wants to hear live jazz while they’re eating mee krob, it’s too much.

& Quinn: So what? Suppress my feelings? And then, by the time I examine them, they’re all tainted and deformed, and then the idea of the event and the event itself would become inseparable and, therefore, impossible to analyze? I need to act now.
    Jameson: Okay, this is not Darfur, you don’t need to act now.


& Kelsey: That feels so good, Kelsey. Keep going.
    Kelsey: Thanks, Quinn.
    Kelsey: Yeah, that does feel good. Keep going. Do it faster, Kelsey. Do it.
    Kelsey: Whatever you say, Quinn.
    Quinn: Sorry, this is making me a little uncomfortable. I feel like I’m in a threesome with two of me.

& Quinn: Please, God, forgive me. I’m sorry. Help me live with this guilt or help me get past it. I think I had to do this with Kelsey to better my relationship with Devon. Amen.

& Kelsey: I’m the girl Quinn left his girlfriend for. And you must be the girl he left his girlfriend for the second time after he left me for his girlfriend.

& Kelsey: Sometimes the healthiest thing we can do is make a fool of ourself.

& Quinn: I... realized I couldn’t be without Devon. I want to wake up early just so I can spend more time with her. When I’m around her, the rhythm of my breathing literally changes. I need her. That’s why I’m here.

& Quinn: You’re the love of my life. I fucked this up. I’ve ruined your moment too. Please, just say yes. Call people. Enjoy this. I’ll do anything. Here, just come back outside. I’ll propose again. Please, just switch your brain off. It’s willpower. Please! I’m sorry! Please say yes. Say yes! Please! Please say yes!

--
On the IMDb

Σ To watch only for Lynskey and Zachary Quinto sake.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий