19 мар. 2015 г.

The Little Death

& Maeve: Honey, not... Not ’rate’ me. Rape me.

& Paul: Have you ever raped anybody?

& Glenn: No, can’t be done. I’ve tried but it’s a flawed fantasy. Not possible.
    Paul: Why?
    Glenn: Well, think about it. The moment someone asks to be raped, it stops being rape. Right? It’s only rape if they don’t want it. She wants it — not rape.
    Paul: Right.
    Glenn: The reason they can’t get what they want is because they want it.

& Steve: Pleasure to meet you, Phil. Those are my little ’Howdy, neighbour’ gifts... for you.
    Phil: God, this takes me back. A simpler time.
    Steve: It really was. Also, I’m required by federal law to inform you that I am a convicted sex offender.
    Phil: This is so nice of you.


& Dan: Good thing I’m a doctor, eh?

& Dan: OK, talk to me but can you turn the TV back on?
    Evie: No, this is important.
    Dan: What is it?
    Evie: I love you.
    Dan: How is that important?

& Maureen: Is she younger than me?
    Phil: She’s about the same.
    Maureen: Prettier?
    Phil: Again, about the same.
    Maureen: Is she thinner than me?
    Phil: You have a lot in common.
    Maureen: She’s not younger than me. She’s not skinnier than me. She’s not prettier than me. Why couldn’t it just be me?
    Phil: Because she’s softer than you. She’s quieter than you. She doesn’t yell at me. She doesn’t call me an idiot or tell me to shut up all the time. She listens to me. She’s nice to me. She doesn’t make me feel like the only thing stopping her from being happy... is me.

& Dan: I’m done with Dan.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий