6 мар. 2015 г.

Still Alice

& Alice: I wish I had cancer. ... I mean I wouldn’t feel so ashamed. When people have cancer they wear pink ribbons for you and... Form long walks and there’s money and you don’t have to feel like some kind of... I can’t remember the word.

& Alice: It’s all women...
    Nursing Home Administrator: We do have mainly female residents here, but there are men. There’s William over there. William was part of the team that sent the first satelite into orbit.
    Alice: Uh-huh.


& Dr. Benjamin: Every case is different. With Familial Early Onset, things can go fast. And actually with people who have a high level of education... things can go faster.

& Alice: Everything I’ve accumulated in life, everything I’ve worked so hard for... now all that is being ripped away. As you can imagine, or as you know, this is hell. But it gets worse. Who can take us seriously when we are so far from who we once were. Our strange behavior and fumbled sentences... change others perceptions of us... and our perception of ourselves. We become ridiculous... incapable... comic. But this is not who we are. This is our disease.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий