14 мар. 2015 г.

Wicks

Banshee 1×6

& Mr. Rabbit: You will not die. You will suffer. You will know fear... and pain and despair... every single day you are in here.

& Riverend Ramsey: Video?
    Kai Proctor: Oh, come on, Ramsey. There’s always a video.

& Wicks: What is it about this town? It’s like heaven for cons.

& Sheriff Hood: I didn’t want to waste any more time on a vagrant who tried to steal some dinner.
    Lotus: So now you decide which laws are worth enforcing?
    Sheriff Hood: That’s why they gave me the badge.


& Sheriff Hood: Yeah, but the rules are different out here.
    Sugar: No. Same rules. Same rules they had since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man’s ass with it.
    Sheriff Hood: You have an interesting way of looking at the world.
    Sugar: Yeah, I’ve lived an interesting life.

& Sugar: And just when things finally seem to be nice and boring...


♪ He left his mark ♪
♪ Upon my skin ♪
♪ Said, «I lost my loose heart» ♪
♪ To the cold, cold wind" ♪
♪ Swallow me hunted down ♪
♪ I didn’t know why I sent him out ♪
♪ Take my body home... ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий