13 мар. 2015 г.

Five-O

Better Call Saul 1×6

& Mike: Lawyer.

& James McGill: James McGill... here to see my client.... What?
    Detective Sanders: You look like Matlock.
    James McGill: Uh, no, I look like a young Paul Newman dressed as Matlock.

& James McGill: So I’m here because you want me to assault a police officer.
    Mike: I am asking you to take a few ounces of lukewarm coffee and spill it on him. I doubt that satisfies the definition of «assault,» but, hey, you’re the lawyer.


& Mike: It’s like killing Caesar... Everyone’s guilty.

& Mike: You know what a cop fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? Prison... getting locked up with everybody you put away. You threaten a cop with that, you make him dangerous.

& Stacey: Pop... What happened?
    Mike: You know what happened. The question is... can you live with it?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий