4 мар. 2015 г.

Ida

& Wanda: So you are a Jewish nun.
    Ida: Who?
    Wanda: You’re a Jew... They never told you? Your real name is Ida Lebenstein.

& Wanda: They have no graves. Neither they, nor any other Jews. No one knows where their bodies are... Maybe in the woods or in the lake.
    Ida: I’ll ask around.
    Wanda: What if you go there and discover there is no God?.. God is everywhere, I know.


& Wanda: Did you know the Lebensteins? They lived here before the war.
    Bartender: Jews?
    Wanda: No, Eskimos.

& Ida: Will you come to my vows?
    Wanda: No, but I’ll drink to your health.

& Lis: Ever been to the seaside?
    Ida: I haven’t been anywhere.
    Lis: Come along, then... You’ll listen to us play, we’ll walk on the beach.
    Ida: And then?
    Lis: Then we’ll buy a dog... Get married, have children... Get a house.
    Ida: And then?
    Lis: The usual. Life.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий